living in australia

Other topics - beer-related or not.

Postby Guest » Wednesday Jun 15, 2005 10:38 am

Munkey, did anybody ever tell you that you have an amazing propensity to offend ? From reading the posts of the last few days at which you are the center (notice the American spelling) I am surprised you have not got the message.

I am not the "Munkee" but I can see why you leave yourself open to attack.

Labelling a culture like you have which is based on your limited experience is blatant bigotry and simply puerile.

Grow up dude.

Postby Dogger Dan » Wednesday Jun 15, 2005 10:40 am

Can we actually go a day with out slaming someone?

Dogger
"Listening to someone who brews their own beer is like listening to a religous fanatic talk about the day he saw the light" Ross Murray, Montreal Gazette
Dogger Dan

Postby munkey » Wednesday Jun 15, 2005 7:32 pm

Anonymous wrote:Munkey, did anybody ever tell you that you have an amazing propensity to offend ? From reading the posts of the last few days at which you are the center (notice the American spelling) I am surprised you have not got the message.

Labelling a culture like you have which is based on your limited experience is blatant bigotry and simply puerile.

Grow up dude.

if you have valuable brewing advice then stay anonymus by allmeans,
if you are consistantly poasting and you think your oppinion is valid then put your name to it!.
8) englend victorious "ashes 2005" 8)
munkey

Postby Oliver » Wednesday Jun 15, 2005 9:19 pm

Let's give it a rest.

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Postby munkey » Wednesday Jun 15, 2005 10:18 pm

sorry iv just got a hair trigger.

appoligies.
8) englend victorious "ashes 2005" 8)
munkey

Postby Anti Pomie » Thursday Jun 30, 2005 7:49 pm

Its ironic that the Poms gave this great country away. Now the winging bloody sods are coming here in droves.

All poms should stay in their own country and stop travelling.

This is a Piss Take ( not serious)

Dont Kill me.

Cheers,

DT (initials only)
Anti Pomie

Postby guest 2 » Thursday Jun 30, 2005 8:50 pm

Anonymous wrote:Munkey, did anybody ever tell you that you have an amazing propensity to offend ? From reading the posts of the last few days at which you are the center (notice the American spelling) I am surprised you have not got the message.

Grow up dude.

Go back to AHB with this stuff guys, it is obvious that Oliver and Geoff have an open mind, so let not insult them both.
At last look this site was called home brew and beer not the Jerry Springer forum.

The guest.... writes a lot like a trouble maker at another forum. I feel gentlemen we have a TROLL in our midst again.

Dear Guest 1 it takes two to grow up.

Munkey you are welcome to state you views, but please do it in a sober comptemplative state.

Im not going to dignify this post with a name.
guest 2

Postby n0va » Wednesday Oct 12, 2005 8:54 pm

goatsby wrote:Well here are the details greg The brisbane Lesbian Vampire Murder

took place in Australia in 1991 in the case of Tracey Wigginton. In October 1989 Wigginton, her lover Lisa Ptaschinski and two female friends Kim Jervis and Tracey Waugh lured Edward Baldock into a local park with the promise of sexual favours. Instead Wigginton stabbed him so many times that he was virtually decapitated. During their trial the three other women claimed that Wigginton was a vampire and craved a large 'feed' for human blood. Despite a more logical diagnosis of Multiple Personality Disorder by two prison psychiatrists during the 14 months before her trial, the media tapped into society's fears of the supernatural and went to town with 'lesbian vampire' headlines. A Mental Health Tribunal rejected the MPD diagnosis and Wigginton was deemed fit to stand trial. She pleaded guilty and to this date is serving a life sentence in Queensland

Edward Baldock was enjoying a Friday night at the Caledonian Club having a few drinks, then picked up and killed by lesbian vampire killers.
Not a nice way to go.

As usual people in Brisbane tried to hush it up, but it was a big story in southern states.

On a personal note i thought Kim Jervis was rather attractive, I was going to write to her in prison offering to cure her lesbianism.

sorry but i was searching in google and found this site Kim Jervis is my aunty
n0va

Postby Oliver » Wednesday Oct 12, 2005 11:18 pm

n0va wrote:
goatsby wrote:... On a personal note i thought Kim Jervis was rather attractive, I was going to write to her in prison offering to cure her lesbianism.

Doh! :oops: That'll teach you, Goatsby :)

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Postby Dogger Dan » Thursday Oct 13, 2005 2:42 am

Goatsby

Got a good pair of lemon merangue shoes?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That google is a mean piece of work

Dogger
"Listening to someone who brews their own beer is like listening to a religous fanatic talk about the day he saw the light" Ross Murray, Montreal Gazette
Dogger Dan

Postby Stangas » Thursday Oct 13, 2005 10:27 am

Mate... you dont move to australia because it is cheaper.. its the whole lifestyle that most of us live for. Most take it for granted now-a-days.

I am west australian, and i have travelled both australia and europe, and i live in a country town in the souwest, and wouldnt give it up for all the beer in the world. Plus i brew me own now.. hehehe

Money issues follow you everywhere you go, so its not a quick fix.

Most of all, if you do come to the golden country, leave attitudes behind as we like the easy life. There are too many god damn whingin poms here already. LOL
MMMMMM... Beer
Stangas

Postby Dogger Dan » Thursday Oct 13, 2005 10:34 am

Surface, Blow Main Ballest.....

It came back and has a life of its own.... I figured this thread was dead and burried

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dogger
Dogger Dan

Postby undercover1 » Thursday Oct 13, 2005 1:01 pm

I'll see your Brisbane lesbian vampire murder, and raise you a Melbourne gigolo vampire murder-
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/police-have-name-for-man-who-killed-vampire/2005/09/26/1127586799609.html
Salut!
undercover1

Postby undercover1 » Thursday Oct 13, 2005 3:09 pm

undercover1 wrote:I'll see your Brisbane lesbian vampire murder, and raise you a Melbourne gigolo vampire murder-
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/police-have-name-for-man-who-killed-vampire/2005/09/26/1127586799609.html

let's up the ante a bit more with a Sydney rabbit molester:
http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/financier-in-court-on-bestiality-and-cruelty-charges/2005/10/13/1128796636809.html
Salut!
undercover1

Postby silkworm » Thursday Oct 13, 2005 10:43 pm

That's the end of Brendan Francis McMahons Packer parties and socialite ways. I can't believe he has an AVO for a bunny!
Freekboy :shock:
Cheers
Silk

Postby Dogger Dan » Friday Oct 14, 2005 2:45 am

We had a guy who used to hang out under womens Out Houses, no shit

(sorry just can't help the puns today)

Dogger
Dogger Dan

Postby gregb » Friday Oct 14, 2005 7:23 am

Munkey's been quiet of late.
gregb

Postby goatsby » Wednesday Oct 19, 2005 5:16 pm

n0va wrote:
goatsby wrote:Well here are the details greg The brisbane Lesbian Vampire Murder

took place in Australia in 1991 in the case of Tracey Wigginton. In October 1989 Wigginton, her lover Lisa Ptaschinski and two female friends Kim Jervis and Tracey Waugh lured Edward Baldock into a local park with the promise of sexual favours. Instead Wigginton stabbed him so many times that he was virtually decapitated. During their trial the three other women claimed that Wigginton was a vampire and craved a large 'feed' for human blood. Despite a more logical diagnosis of Multiple Personality Disorder by two prison psychiatrists during the 14 months before her trial, the media tapped into society's fears of the supernatural and went to town with 'lesbian vampire' headlines. A Mental Health Tribunal rejected the MPD diagnosis and Wigginton was deemed fit to stand trial. She pleaded guilty and to this date is serving a life sentence in Queensland

Edward Baldock was enjoying a Friday night at the Caledonian Club having a few drinks, then picked up and killed by lesbian vampire killers.
Not a nice way to go.

As usual people in Brisbane tried to hush it up, but it was a big story in southern states.

On a personal note i thought Kim Jervis was rather attractive, I was going to write to her in prison offering to cure her lesbianism.

That was a long time ago , anyway she looked good on her police mug photo not many people can say that, but she did,

Anyway that phase is passed Im infatutated with Lisa Leveridge now after looking at pictures of saturdays Age,

But I hope Kim is ok and not still hanging around Morticias nightclub in Brisbane.

I bet Aunty Kim has told you some terrific bedtime stories!!
goatsby

Postby goatsby » Monday Feb 06, 2006 1:45 pm

MMMM just got a eamil from my pen pal in Newfoundland Caroline It seems she is a bit upset from me neglecting to write for some time

"gee it is great that I can check the beer drinking forums and find out you are still alive ....lol and that that some bloody snake didn't bite your ass or swallow you up ....you big bloody wimp ...oh how did the vampire lesbian turn out ...did ya fix her ... cheeers ...."

Any ideas waht i should write back to her to get her in a better mood???

BTW did Munkee immigrate????
goatsby

Postby JaCk_SpArRoW » Monday Feb 06, 2006 1:58 pm

goatsby wrote:MMMM just got a eamil from my pen pal in Newfoundland Caroline It seems she is a bit upset from me neglecting to write for some time

"gee it is great that I can check the beer drinking forums and find out you are still alive ....lol and that that some bloody snake didn't bite your ass or swallow you up ....you big bloody wimp ...oh how did the vampire lesbian turn out ...did ya fix her ... cheeers ...."

Any ideas waht i should write back to her to get her in a better mood???

BTW did Munkee immigrate????
I think you should tell her that after all the effort you went to in order to fix Kim Jervis' lesbianism, it turns out that she was in fact a drag queen with really big teeth & not a vampire lesbian as you once thought...let me know how it goes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:twisted: Ćĥĕĕŕś Ň ÃƒÅ¸ĕĕŕś :twisted:
~Ĵ@©ķ~
"Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk" - Homer
http://blackpearlbrewingco.blogspot.com/
JaCk_SpArRoW

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion