Port Pirie

Other topics - beer-related or not.

Port Pirie

Postby Oliver » Friday Jan 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Hey Danny, I just noticed you're in Pirie. What do you do there. I lived there for a year many, many moons ago, working as a cub (that's cub as in junior, not CUB :-) ) reporter at GTS-BKN.

Cheers,

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Re: temp to high?

Postby Danny » Friday Jan 06, 2012 7:37 pm

haha small world hey! I'm a "console operator" at our local 24hr BP servo (would of been mobil on the main road next to the train lines when u were here, and prolly wasn't 24/7 then either), been doing that for just over 4 years now, and b4 that was a shit kicker cleaning bins n shit at a crash shop for about 2 years. I've been in Pirie for about 15 or so years now, but only 24 years old, so b4 the crash shop job I was at school.

I'm mainly on car forums coz I enjoy spending time in me shed playing with me cars, building motors, thrashing them. Play with me early Commodores mainly, got a few VK's. Just recently got into gardening (veges) coz it's a cheaper hobby then cars, and yeah now thought I'd also give home brew a crack to help keep me busy so I don't spend so much money on me cars lol (and piss).

So what do u do these days? Still doin TV?

Here's one of me favorite toys, owes me a fair bit these days lol.

Here she is about 3-4 years ago when I went in a local burnout comp. This was the first motor I built by myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PORp77lT0

Ended up building another motor for it, which went off its tits, was wild, but killed it, so got the motor built up from a guy in Adelaide, does alot of burnout motors so should last this time!!
Danny

Re: temp to high?

Postby rotten » Friday Jan 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Those burnouts were awesome :wink:
Beer numbs all zombies !!!
rotten

Return to General discussion