New store - melb

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

New store - melb

Postby 111222333 » Thursday Jul 27, 2006 3:50 pm

Hay just got wind of a new store in clayton, on wellington rd near monash uni. Anybody been in there? any good? i've been to there website, which is crap, but i just wanted to no if the any stores good, it'll make things easy getting there from uni more often, and use liquorcraft less.
Keep it reel Image

Postby melbourne man » Thursday Jul 27, 2006 3:56 pm

i go to the liquorcraft on eskay rd and i have found them helpful and informative also thier prices are resonable. what have you guys got against them
melbourne man

Postby blandy » Thursday Jul 27, 2006 5:53 pm

melbourne man wrote:i go to the liquorcraft on eskay rd and i have found them helpful and informative also thier prices are resonable. what have you guys got against them

Think again about their prices if you consider going into full mash or even extract brewing.
I left my fermenter in my other pants
blandy

Postby lethaldog » Thursday Aug 10, 2006 8:59 pm

I now order everything online from the country brewer thanks to the advice of the good ppl on here, they have great stuff and even with postage they are a shite load better then anyone around where i live :lol:
lethaldog

Postby Anzac Cookies » Friday Aug 11, 2006 7:55 am

lethaldog wrote:I now order everything online from the country brewer thanks to the advice of the good ppl on here, they have great stuff and even with postage they are a shite load better then anyone around where i live :lol:

I totally agree mate, i just ordered my first Wetpak, it arrived on my doorstep within 2 days !!!! :D
Anzac Cookies

Postby lethaldog » Friday Aug 11, 2006 7:59 pm

Anzac Cookies wrote:
lethaldog wrote:I now order everything online from the country brewer thanks to the advice of the good ppl on here, they have great stuff and even with postage they are a shite load better then anyone around where i live :lol:

I totally agree mate, i just ordered my first Wetpak, it arrived on my doorstep within 2 days !!!! :D

You will love the wet pack they are fantastic i just put in my first, classic oak ale, what did you get- although i hear they are all awesome :lol:
lethaldog

Postby Anzac Cookies » Friday Aug 11, 2006 9:35 pm

lethaldog wrote:
Anzac Cookies wrote:

You will love the wet pack they are fantastic i just put in my first, classic oak ale, what did you get- although i hear they are all awesome :lol:

I got the American Pale Ale, cant wait to get reelin and a rockin, lol
Anzac Cookies

Return to Buy, swap and sell