1.5L Grolsch bottles + 2 free glasses

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

1.5L Grolsch bottles + 2 free glasses

Postby Cat » Sunday May 07, 2006 9:42 pm

Howdy :) I've been lurking around this board for a few days now, but this is my first offical post.

I recently invested in a kit set up with some Grolsch swing top bottles from eBay (started my first Black Rock Whispering Wheat kit today with help from the lovely boyfriend) and found this sweet deal at Dan Murphy's when searching for more Grolsch bottles.

I've found that if you ask the store clerk about gift boxed Grolsch 1.5 litre bottles that come with 2 free glasses, they'll have one or two of them in the back stock rooms as they don't have enough space on the shelves. You can pick one of these up for $12 (I think they used to be $17, so $12 for the beer, bottle and glasses is a great bargain IMO). Don't bother going to the Dan Murphy's in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne though - I'm slowly clearing them out :D
Cat

Postby Oliver » Monday May 22, 2006 6:18 pm

Hi Cat,

Welcome, and thanks for the tips.

Good to see a woman getting involved in brewing (I'm assuming you're female :? ). I hope the boyfriend gets on board with the brewing caper.

Cheers,

Oliver
Oliver
Administrator

Postby Cat » Monday May 22, 2006 11:33 pm

Thanks for the welcome Oliver :) I am indeed female (hooray for starting home brewing at the young age of 21!!) The boyfriend is also a home brewer, and in fact, the one who started me into the whole naughty business. I plan to quickly surpass him though :D
Cat

Return to Buy, swap and sell