Your Local Brew Shop

Homebrewers and beer lovers, use this forum to sell, give away and seek supplies and equipment. If you are selling something on eBay post a link here.

Postby gregb » Saturday Apr 22, 2006 5:54 pm

Grain and Grape, Grape and Grain :? :? :?
Like that's not going to mess with ones beer addled brain. :shock: :D

Cheers,
Greg
gregb

Postby shane_vor » Saturday Apr 22, 2006 5:59 pm

Might I also mention the new Country Brewer store at Kingswood, near Penrith.

Only because after closing down the Penrith store many months ago, opening this one, I visited to get some bottles, because my normal store was shut. I found that I was still on the database discount-wise (I was racking up the discounts for a still!), got the bottles for a bargain!!!

They're on the Gt Western Hwy, Kingswood and the bonus is, after you visit there you can pop down to the pub and buy someone's second hand methodone in a cough medicine botte (not recommended!)
shane_vor

Postby Grumpywolf » Sunday Apr 23, 2006 11:36 pm

I use Home Brew Supplies in Welshpool. They are really helpful to someone that is new to the homebrewing caper like myself and have a great choice.
Grumpywolf

Postby MattyV » Monday Apr 24, 2006 1:17 pm

Hunter Homebrew, Maitland Rd, Mayfield (Newcastle). And also Mark's Homebrew, Islington, Newcastle. Both excellent shops that are a wealth of knowledge. Cheers,

MattyV
MattyV

Postby Keleidoscope » Thursday Apr 27, 2006 9:07 pm

I go to the Brewcraft store in Richmond, Melbourne.

The guy who works there and I are on first name basis as of my last visit, hehe.
Keleidoscope

Postby zook37 » Friday Apr 28, 2006 3:28 pm

The brew shop in Bundy we all frequent is "Hooch Home Brew" I haven't been there that much of late, but the couple that run the place are really nice people always willing to offer advice and they really know their stuff which helps! :D

Very reasonable prices too I might add, they have been known to beat supermarket prices on some brew gear and have a pretty impressive range for a small shop. :)
Politicians and Diapers need to be changed regularly for the very same reason!!!
zook37

Previous

Return to Buy, swap and sell