G'day fellow brewers

Other topics - beer-related or not.

G'day fellow brewers

Postby Wags » Tuesday Dec 16, 2008 2:20 pm

I just thought i'd say hello, i've been frequenting this site for most of this year, reading, learning, getting addicted to the art of homebrew, and having a good laugh also. I put my first brew down in february and am now up to brew #28. I brew K&k, adding hops & grain, etc etc. I'm looking at having a go at an all extract brew, maybe a Nelson Sauv ale in the next week or so, looking forward to tasting the difference between K&k and extract!!

Anyway have a good Chrissy and Happy brewing :)
Wags

Re: G'day fellow brewers

Postby Tipsy » Tuesday Dec 16, 2008 3:19 pm

G'day,
28 brews in around 10 months is good going.
Be careful about going all extract though, It can lead you into all grain then you have to put aside a whole day to brew/drink.
Tipsy

Postby Pom » Wednesday Dec 24, 2008 11:23 am

Ive been going 4 months and have just put down brew #13.
I cant belive I never thought of taking this hobby up before.
Apart from the grief I get from my wife about the amount of time I spend making it, oh and drinking it, it the best hobby a man can do.
Its also much more adictive than I thought it would be. I hope everyone has a great xmas and thanks to all the great guys on here that have helped me out so much over the last four months.
Have a good one guys
Cheers Rob
Pom

Postby Wags » Wednesday Dec 24, 2008 3:15 pm

Well you cant brew without drinking, and the more brewing you do, the more you drink, and the more you drink, the more you need to brew. My misses thinks i've turned in to an alco :lol:...
Wags

Return to General discussion